Job Description & Requirements
The position requires at least 3-5 years of experience in the manufacturing field or in a related area.
You must have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Key Job Accountabilities (Actual daily deliverables):
- To support and maintain business web applications.
- To discuss with business users to understand business requirements for systems enhancements.
- To provide enhancement to the systems based on time to time business needs.
- To maintain and enhance operation web applications.
- To write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- To investigate and resolve application functionality with vendor, if enhancement is needed.
- To assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
Reporting Relationships (Who this job reports to; Who reports to this job):
- This position reports to Manager.
Required Experience and Qualifications (Required knowledge, skills and experience—however acquired):
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least 2-5 years’ of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in Oracle & SQL Server databases SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Access VBA will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Service will be added advantage.
- Been through at least 2 cycles of full SDLC Implementation.
- Understanding of the semiconductor industry business will be added advantage.
- Independent, strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.