The Software Engineer responsibilities includes:
- verify and debug software codes.
- understand customer’s operations and modify robot’s applications to suit customer’s needs.
The candidate should be diploma / degree holder and:
- Possess knowledge of C#, C++, C++.Net, Visual Basic.net, Visual C#, Visual Studio.net, etc.
- Possess robotics or automation related knowledge would have an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in clean room when necessary.
- Able to converse in Chinese in order to communicate with Taiwan HQ effectively.
- Candidates without experience are welcome.
- Occasional travel when necessary.
The engineer shall report to the Lead Engineer, who will provide assistance and guidance.
The job exposes the candidate to work in a small organisation, flexible work location, and interaction with Taiwan counterparts.