To support ATE Test market by fulfilling customer’s device test requirements and show technical competitive differentiation.
A Diploma/Degree in electronic engineering field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need knowledge in PCB repair.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowing of PCB repair and verification;
- Service and maintenance of Microtest’s tester is a plus;
- Site visit to our client factories for troubleshooting and service.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Engineering;
- Knowledge -at least at the basic level- of the main laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, spectrum analyser;
- Flexible in work assignment and enthusiastic to work;
- Good communications skills;
- Willing to travel;
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering – Electronics, Mechanical or equivalent;
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.